|Welcome to MAME Testers. - Feb 29, 2008, 08:29 - Fujix|
|If you do not have an account and wish to report a confirmed bug with MAME or MESS, please consider signing up. MAMEDEV, Moderators and other users truly appreciate your efforts in assisting the projects!|
Effective 3/13/2011, all new accounts which are created here will be subject to a evaluation period of usually no more than 48 hours. After being manually checked by administration, you will be granted "Tester" status and may leave notes and report bugs to the database. This is needed to thwart bots and other malicious users and we are sorry for the slight inconvenience this causes any new reporters. You also may choose discuss possible bugs (if waiting is too much of a chore). In both cases, be sure to use the forum search for keywords to make sure your question isn't already answered before.
* For MAME Bugs, use MAMEWORLD's EmuChat Forum:
* For MESS Bugs, use the Official MESS forum:
- Using temporary email addresses is also discouraged. If detected, you will be unable to post.
- Sometimes, proxies are detected even using some normal ISP's. This cannot be avoided. On the rare chance this happens, you have choices:
1) If you have an account at either forum listed above.
2) If you do not have a forum account and are still experiencing problems with mametesters.org , there is an email you may use at the following link:
Only use this email if you have attempted to create an account and were unsuccessful. In the message, validate your information (name, user name, IP connecting with) so we can assist you in using the site.
- Be sure to refer to the FAQ, Rules and Guidelines and Tutorial files which outlay what is expected of Testers:
Mantis bug tracking system:
Regarding the DIFFs against the original MANTIS 1.1.0, feel free to contact the email address detailed above. We thank you the Mantis team for the flexible and useful bug tracking system. Again, without your help MAME would not be the project it is today. Enjoy your stay!!!