|Viewing Issue Advanced Details||neogeo.cpp|
|ID||Category [?]||Severity [?]||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|06519||DIP/Input||Minor||Always||8 days ago||5 days ago|
|Tester||aceshigh1||View Status||Public||Platform||MAME (Official Binary)|
|Assigned To||Resolution||Open||OS||Windows 10 (64-bit)|
|Version||0.183||Fixed in Version||Build||64-bit|
|Summary||06519: All games in neogeo.cpp: Buttons cannot be mapped to more than one key|
As far as I can tell, this is only affecting NeoGeo games.
Tried several NeoGeo games: samsho, samsho2, fatfury1, fatfury2
|Steps To Reproduce||
1) Load a neogeo game (samsho for instance).
2) Select any BIOS.
3) Pass the info screen.
4) Press TAB key to bring up to UI.
5) Select "Input (this Machine)".
6) Highlight "P1Button1" and press ENTER.
7) Hit the A key, for instance. Now the P1Button1 is mapped to key A.
8) Press ENTER again without changing the highlighted line.
9) Hit the D key, for instance. Now the P1Button1 is mapped to key D only.
|Affected Sets / Systems||All games in neogeo.cpp|
8 days ago
|This happened to me playing Metal Slug, but after several tries, it worked fine again....Don't remember if I deleted the cfg and nvram files...|
5 days ago
|Deleted all CFG and NVRAM files, and tried again. Same result here.|