Viewing Issue Advanced Details
|ID||Category [?]||Severity [?]||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|00130||Sound||Minor||Always||Jan 22, 2008, 07:43||Oct 31, 2017, 22:07|
|Version||0.122u4||Fixed in Version||Build|
|Summary||00130: darkseal: When using your weapon the music playback would ever so slightly increase.|
|Description||When using your weapon (in this example, I used the knight), the speed of the music playback would ever so slightly increase while the weapon was in use and making a sound, returning to normal when the weapon animation/sound had ended.|
|Steps To Reproduce|
One of these changes is probably the cause:
"Many H6280/PCE fixes: [Rob Bohms, Charles MacDonald]
- fixed cases where sprites could render outside of the buffer
- added VRAM to VRAM DMA (Charles)
- multiple h6280 fixes (Charles)
- provided functions to correctly handle VRAM accesses for the
entire 128K range (Charles)
- added some of the I/O buffer bits from the hardware page
- fixed h6280 IRQ ranges to support proper mirroring
- hooked up h6280 IRQs to the PC Engine
- corrected sprite-to-sprite rendering priorities.
- partially enforce 16 sprite limit"
"Added stream_set_sample_rate() call, and converted the TMS5110,
TMS5220, ES5505/6, BSMT2000, AY8910, POKEY, TIA, Sega PCM/Multi-PCM, SN76496, OKIM6295, and YMZ280B sound cores to output at their native sample rates, allowing the core sound system to perform over/re-sampling to the output rate. [Aaron Giles]"
|Affected Sets / Systems||darkseal|
Jun 3, 2009, 03:00
|Recently build binaries for testing shows 0.103u1 as the primary regression version.|