Viewing Issue Advanced Details
|ID||Category [?]||Severity [?]||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|03307||Sound||Minor||Always||Jul 14, 2009, 17:41||15 days ago|
|Tester||Gyrovision||View Status||Public||Platform||MAME (Self-compiled)|
|Version||0.132u4||Fixed in Version||0.223||Build|
|Summary||03307: ripoff: Issues with sound samples|
1) continuous eattack.wav sample looping during attract mode and game play.
eattack.wav is only to be played when an enemy is on the screen.
2) whenever the enemy shoots, efire.wav is played followed by bonuslvl.wav
bonuslvl.wav is only to be played when Bonus Level points are awarded.
3) bonuslvl.wav is not playing when Bonus Level points are awarded.
4) background sound stops after last enemy is killed and points are shown.
The background samples should always be playing continuously during the entire game.
|Steps To Reproduce||
Play the game and compare with my notes and embedded video.
- 0.107u2: Adam Bousley fixed background sample playing in Rip Off.
This is the change made to temporarily stop the background samples after the last enemy is killed and points are shown. As you can see in the video, this change does not reflect accurate game behavior and therefore should be removed or reversed.
|Affected Sets / Systems||ripoff|
|There are no relationship linked to this issue.|
|There are no notes attached to this issue.|