Viewing Issue Advanced Details
|ID||Category [?]||Severity [?]||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|06373||Gameplay||Major||Always||Sep 6, 2016, 15:10||Dec 11, 2019, 09:10|
|Assigned To||R. Belmont||Resolution||Fixed||OS||Windows 10 (64-bit)|
|Version||0.177||Fixed in Version||0.199||Build|
|Summary||06373: apple2gs (all sets): GS/OS freezes and corrupts data if more than one floppy is inserted|
|Description||If you insert more than one floppy image into the emulated IIGS while it's running GS/OS, the system will freeze until you eject the second floppy. Data on the first floppy will be corrupted as well.|
|Steps To Reproduce||
1. Obtain some GS/OS floppy images - I used the .po images from http://a2central.com/6499/the-source-awakens-system-6-0-3/
2. Insert Install.po into floppy #3 (1 and 2 reject .po images) and boot from the floppy.
3. While in the GS/OS installer screen, insert Synthlab.po into floppy #4. GS/OS will lock up.
4. Eject Synthlab.po. GS/OS will start responding again.
5. Reboot the emulated system. Install.po is no longer bootable - you get an error loading START.GS.OS instead now.
|Affected Sets / Systems||apple2gs (all sets)|
|There are no relationship linked to this issue.|
Sep 13, 2016, 14:26
|Acknowledging for now until confirmation or a decision can be made.|