Viewing Issue Advanced Details
|ID||Category [?]||Severity [?]||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|07252||Core||Minor||Always||Mar 5, 2019, 16:04||Mar 7, 2019, 11:00|
|Tester||Tafoid||View Status||Public||Platform||MAME (Self-compiled)|
|Assigned To||Resolution||Open||OS||Windows Vista/7/8 (64-bit)|
|Version||0.207||Fixed in Version||Build||64-bit|
|Summary||07252: LISTXML: sourcefile="" for devices sometimes show fullpath information in -lx|
For the same devices each time, the "sourcefile=" source path contains fullpath information rather than relative paths starting at "src".
I noticed this starting to happen when I began to compile daily builds on a RAMDISK (R:) - specifically r:\mame contains the source, with the devices in question showing "r:/mame/src/......" as "sourcefile=" rather than "src/......"
|Steps To Reproduce|
I noticed looking at the source which controls this @ "src\frontend\mame\info.cpp" that effort is made to parse this literal path information from the normal non-device machine sourcefiles - but no effort is made when the device machine line is created.
The problems that show up for me involve only 2 locations (making up 58 devices as of this writing):
- <machine name="dac" sourcefile="r:/mame/src/devices/sound/dac.h" isdevice="yes" runnable="no">
- <machine name="i80c51" sourcefile="r:/mame/src/devices/cpu/mcs51/mcs51.cpp" isdevice="yes" runnable="no">
The remaining devices (4278 as of this writing) are showing the relative path as expected.
|Affected Sets / Systems||LISTXML|
|There are no relationship linked to this issue.|
Mar 7, 2019, 10:58
I can confirm the bug with the 2 devices specified.
>mame -listxml dac
>mame -listxml i8051