Viewing Issue Advanced Details
|ID||Category [?]||Severity [?]||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|07268||DIP/Input||Minor||Always||Mar 27, 2019, 11:40||Mar 27, 2019, 19:06|
|Tester||hap||View Status||Public||Platform||MAME (Self-compiled)|
|Assigned To||Resolution||Open||OS||Windows 10 (64-bit)|
|Version||0.207||Fixed in Version||Build||64-bit|
|Summary||07268: Dipswitch/machineconfig menu doesn't update on outside change|
|Description||MAME's "DIP Switches" or "Machine Configuration" submenu doesn't update when it's reopened.|
|Steps To Reproduce||
- boot a game that has a keyboard shortcut (or clickable artwork) for changing a dipswitch. In this case, let's go with ridgerac, so: start with "mame ridgerac"
- press TAB to open menu, then open "DIP Switches" submenu. Take a look at "Service Mode" at the bottom of the list, it's set to "Off"
- press TAB to hide menu (do not press ESC or "Return to previous menu")
- press F2 to go to service mode
- press TAB to open menu again, it will re-enter the "Dip Switches" menu
- notice that "Service Mode" is "Off", but in reality it is "On"
Starting from MAME 0.208, an easier test case is ssimon. Its configurable switches are on internal clickable artwork, the submenu in this case is "Machine Configuration".
|Affected Sets / Systems|
|There are no relationship linked to this issue.|
|There are no notes attached to this issue.|