Viewing Issue Advanced Details
|ID||Category [?]||Severity [?]||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|00445||Graphics||Major||Have not tried||Jan 29, 2008, 16:19||Apr 3, 2008, 14:46|
|Version||0.116u3||Fixed in Version||Build|
|Summary||00445: pacmanbl, batman2: The background is shifted to the right and cut off on the right side.|
The background is shifted to the right and cut off on the right side. The sprites seem to be in the right place though.
From Aaron: Rewriting the Galaxian driver is in progress, though on hold until I get the input stuff sorted out. Even then, progress is slow through all the hacks and bootlegs on the system.
Subjoined by Robbert: First off, the sound levels vary wildly across the drivers, galaxian is overbearingly loud, and amidar is barely audible.
- orbitron, the explosions are too loud
- pisces, when you warp after the first level, the noise completely overrides the music
- driving force, no crash sound (it's available, just not connected)
- atlantis, when you drop a bomb, the sound doesn't stop after impact
- froggrmc, the sound stops working after a few seconds of play
- tazmania, after killing a box, there are no shooting sounds for a few seconds
** Video issues ** I am highly suspicious of the colours in quite a few games but I cannot prove a thing!
- sprites are cut off on the top row for gmgalax, pacmanbl and 4in1
- mooncrsb has a corrupt gfx in attract screen and highscore screen
- darkplnt, the screen is pushed halfway across
This report was previously pacmanbl0116u3yel.
|Steps To Reproduce|
|Additional Information||Formerly driver galaxian.c (changed in 0.124u1)|
|Affected Sets / Systems||pacmanbl, batman2|
|There are no relationship linked to this issue.|
Mar 23, 2008, 21:54
edited on: Mar 23, 2008, 21:56
|Portions of this report were tested and reposted as individual bugs. This merged bug had parts in it not part of the original report and thus, confusing. This also properly accounts for one bug per report. Closed.|