Viewing Issue Advanced Details
|ID||Category [?]||Severity [?]||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|07948||Documentation||Minor||Have not tried||Apr 16, 2021, 10:35||Apr 16, 2021, 16:19|
|Version||0.230||Fixed in Version||0.231||Build|
|Fixed in Git Commit||0005d95||Github Pull Request #|
|Summary||07948: dogfgtj: Game title name is wrong|
|Description||The title of this game is now 'Dog-Fight', but the correct title is 'But-ten Ohara no Suit-Cha Luck-a Kuchusen' (ja: バッテン・オハラのスチャラカ空中戦).|
|Steps To Reproduce|
- Flyer: https://www.flyerfever.com/post/101875563323/but-ten-oharas-suit-cha-luck-a-dog-fight
- Instruction card: https://aucfree.com/items/g430038124 https://aucfree.com/items/n387953885
- But-ten Ohara (バッテン・オハラ) is player bearded man's name.
- But-ten (バッテン) is means X mark, or a local Japanese dialect word meaning "but."
- Ohara (オハラ) is common surnames in Japan.
- "no" (の) is means " 's ".
- Suit-Cha Luck-a (スチャラカ) is a slang term meaning playfulness. It is unique to this game, and is usually written as 'Suchalaka'.
- Kuchusen (空中戦 - くうちゅうせん) is mean dogfight.
|Affected Sets / Systems||dogfgtj|
But-ten Ohara.jpg (424,382 bytes) Apr 16, 2021, 10:35 Uploaded by sasuke
|There are no relationship linked to this issue.|
Apr 16, 2021, 11:31
|Ok, but let's use the official translation (right there in the linked pictures in chunky letters, and on the game titlescreen)|
Apr 16, 2021, 11:52
|Thanks, that's no problem.|